Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh Happy Day...

I've been surfing online since about 8.30am this morning (it's 12.00pm now!) and I'm still going strong! I've joined another soap forum that you should deffo check out if you're interested, Soap Making Forum, which has more information than I know what to do with at the moment! It's like just a whole world of bath and body junkies. Oils, butters, fragrances, soaps...it just goes on and on for pages! I'm obsessed. In my obsession-induced browsing Pixie Lee Soap Forums linked to the lye calculator. I'm going to be making my first batch of cold process soap tomorrow! I'll be sure to take pics and post them, as I'm going to be trying swirling techniques, too! I still haven't even decided what fragrance to use! I want it to be really good, even though it's only my first batch, but I'm having trouble deciding. Vanilla? Amber? Citrus? Give me ideas for my soap scent! What are your favourite scents everyone? I want to know!

5 comments:

JessicaLBarry said...

Personally, my perfume is Amber oil and when I wear it, customers ask me all day what is that devine smell. :) Then again, citrus is my all time favorite. I'd love to see you go with BOTH!

Amber Rose said...

Oooh, that sounds good! Thanks for your comment!

Unknown said...

Mmmmm I love citrus! And will always go for classic lavender. Love it! And I love surfing the web, too!

Amber Rose said...

Oooh, lavender is a good idea also! :)

Michelle said...

I love the florals, Jasmine is a beautiful scent. I look forward to seeing your first batch of soap :)