Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first CP

And it came out so beautifully. I have to admit, I was convinced it didn't come out good at all. When I put it into the molds, it was still a bit thin, like, having not quite reached trace, yet. But, this morning, I woke up to a beautifully crafted, swirled loaf of soap.







It is "Mocha Creme" scented. It still has to cure for a few more weeks, which really stinks, as I'm not one who likes to wait around for stuff. But...perhaps I'll be able to keep myself busy with making more soap! Not much else to say here, I guess, just wanted to show off the pictures.

13 comments:

Angela said...

It is so pretty. Oddly enough, it reminds me of homemade fudge! Great job!

Winniel said...

your soaps looks so yummy! i'd have to practice restraint not to stuff them into my mouth...haha!

Victoria said...

Yes, your soap looks like delicious, melt in your mouth, fudge! Beautiful!

artsyclay said...

looks good enough to eat! nice!

Barbra said...

Yum...can't wait till it's done!

Amber Rose said...

Thanks for your comments everyone! I appreciate it so much!

Tennsley said...

OMG! Your soap looks like homemade fudge...good enough to eat.

Cherry Pie Punk said...

I'm with everyone else. It looks good enough to eat. Now I have a fudge craving, darn it!!!

Michelle said...

EXCELLENT! That is some gorgeous looking soap. If I saw that and you didn't say anything I would have never guessed it was your first. You put my first batch of soap to shame in a big way.

Amber Rose said...

Aww :)

Thank you! That makes me feel so proud, Michelle!

Tizzalicious said...

I kind of wanna eat it :P

Carrie Garvin said...

If that's your 1st soap, I'd say your soapin' future looks very bright & of course-bubbly!

Amber Rose said...

Thanks Carrie :) That's so nice of you.
xx.