Monday, January 21, 2008

I got tagged!

1) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

3. Share the five top places on your "want to see or want to see again" list.

4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

So here it goes, the five random and/or weird facts about myself:

1. CHECK OUT PLAYING WITH SOAP!

2. First fact: I can speak conversational Russian and French
Second fact: My best friend is someone I've never met. (Yet!)
Third fact: I'm on my laptop at least 16 hours a day.
Fourth fact: I can play the piano.
Fifth weird fact: I can french braid my own hair :)

3. I want to see: Europe, Asia, South America, Australia, North America (the parts I haven't seen, yet, obviously.)

4. I've tagged:

The Soap Queen

Paris Chic Boutique

Morgan Street

Spa Therapy Works

Ida's Sketchbook

I'm off to notify everyone right now :)

No comments: